| Mechanical Design for the Research Community World-wide
The People in the Bartoszek Engineering Network
Bartoszek Engineering is built up from an affiliation of independent,
competent professionals. Every individual or company listed brings to
Bartoszek Engineering a complementary set of skills and resources to be
able to accomplish a wide range of sizes of jobs. Together we cover the
whole range of expertise needed to complete a typical project:
- Conceptual Design, including Rendering of Solid Models
- Cost Estimation
- Project Management
- Engineering Analysis
- CAD Drafting and Solid Modelling
- Vendor Selection and Procurement Support
- Manufacturing Support
- Assembly Support
- Design Documentation
- Maintenance Documentation
Bartoszek Engineering is always willing to talk to competent professionals
to explore business relationship possiblities.
- Larry Bartoszek, P.E., Bartoszek Engineering
- Some Projects Larry Bartoszek worked on while employed at Fermilab
- Chris Daurer, Hardline Ingenuity
- Cary Kendziora's resume
- Rick Luther, P.E.
- Jan Boissevain, J.G. Boissevain Design
- Donald Mitchell, P.E.
- Robert Wands
- Michael McCain, P.E.
- Ron Laszewski, Ph.D.
- Maurice Moranjou, Ph.D., MJM Engineering Co.
- The Straits Co, Aurora, IL
- BE does all its reprographics at Vesco Reprographics in Montgomery, IL
- Tony Walker